- ALL MOTORIZED OPERATORS MUST BE 18 AND IF BORN AFTER JAN 1, 1989 MUST HAVE BOATERS SAFETY CERTIFICATE.
- SIGN RENTAL AGREEMENT AT TIME OF RENTAL OR ONLINE RENTAL AGREEMENT
- SIGN OFF ON WISCONSIN STATE BOATING LAWS INSTRUCTION SHEET AT HANDOFF OR ONLINE.
- READ THROUGH BOAT OPERATION CHECKLIST.
- MUST MEET AGE RESTRICTIONS LISTED BELOW.
All motorized operators must be 18 and if born AFTER Jan 1, 1989 must have boaters safety certificate.
Dont have your boater safety certificate? Get it fast here:
100% payout for cancellations made within 2 days of the booking start time.
Renters may be charged a cleaning fee if applicable.
WEATHER POLICY: If inclement weather persists the day of rental due to rain or high winds, you can cancel that morning and we will refund balance. We will also do our best to reschedule for another day if possible.
Delivery will entail the boat being delivered and picked up at the time of the reservation window. Guests are asked to arrive at the boat launch 15 min before their reserved time and have the boat back to the launch within 15 minutes of the end of the reserved time.
Call for rates! 262-546-7381
If outside of the driving radius, contact us and we will be happy to discuss options.